The slides from my talk given with Matthew Sital-Singh, “Relstorage for mere mortals”, can be found here.
Most of my active projects can be viewed and downloaded via my github account: github.com/adamcheasley. It’s all open source so feel free to take anything you need.
Some of the open source projects to which I’ve contributed can be found on pypi:
Adam Cheasley on pypi
- “Rain Check” - weather summary app for the Pebble watch
- PyRC - An IRC client written in Python
- Speak and Sniff - A hacked router that would speak any plain text packets sent through it.
- Phone number search engine - web spider looking for phone numbers.
- Gopher Server
- Command line Twitter client
- Thompson IRC bot
- PyRL - An IRC bot that interacts with Twitter
- Boddicker IRC bot